There will be instances where interviewer will ask “would you like to know any thing from us” or “do you have any question for us”. Most of the employers are interested in candidates who ask them relevant quality questions which demonstrate your knowledge of the industry and the company. Below are 5 questions that you can ask to your employer during your intereview.
Here are the possible questions to the employer that can be asked during an interview;
- What are the companies 10 years plan?
- According to you what would be the ideal candidate for this position?
- What would be my duty and responsibility at the present job requirement?
- What do you like most about working at the company?
- Do you have any suggestion or points where I have to work on?