After passing out CA final examination of ICAI you must be thinking to apply for membership of ICAI. Please remember that passing out CA final course is not enough to get ICAI membership. To become a member of ICAI you are required to apply for it with all the documents and registration fee as required by the institute after completion of GMCS classes and CA final examination.
Here are the steps to follow for getting membership with ICAI after passing out CA final examination;
- Download forms-2 and fill it up with all the details as asked for in the application form. If you want to practice as a CA then along with it you are also required to send form-6.
- Following documents are required to be submitted while applying for membership with ICAI
- CA final both group mark sheets
- SSC or matriculation certificate as a proof for date of birth
- educational qualification mark sheets
- Article training completion certificate
- GMCS course completion certificate
- filled in Identity card form
All these documents are required to be attested by a chartered accountant. If you have not received your CA final mark sheets then download it from ca results website and get it attested by a chartered accountant.
- Along with the application form and documents you are also required to send registration fee as applicable based on your certificate requirements.
|Membership with certificate of practice||Membership without certificate of practice|
|Entry Fee||Rs. 1200||Rs. 1200|
|Annual Membership Fee (ACA)||Rs. 800||Rs. 800|
|Certificate of Practice (COP)||Rs. 2000||Nil|
|CABF life membership fee||Rs. 2500||Rs. 2500|
|Total||Rs. 6500||Rs. 4500|
Make a demand draft for the amount drawn in favor of Secretary, The institute of chartered accountants of India payable at New Delhi. All these documents are to be sent to your decentralized office by speed post. After verification, certificate will be issued by the president of ICAI during the convocation ceremony.
Note: For document and registration fee details we suggest you to refer form-2