What is a TIN Facilitation Center and How to find a TIN Facilitation Center
Tax information network or in short TIN has been in india to process various forms related to PAN and TDS of a person in india or abroad. These TIN Facilitation Centers cum PAN Centers are operated by NSDL and available across the country for applying of PAN and to fulfill other statutory requirements.
Companies like Alankit Assignments Limited, Integrated Registry Services Limited, Karvy data management services ltd, Vertex customer solutions India private limited and Religare Securities Limited have TIN Facilitation center’s branches across India to facilitate this process.
Anyone fulfilling the conditions and terms can apply for a franchise in their locality and start a branch office of TIN facilitation center.
Activities carried out by these TIN Facilitation Centers cum PAN Centers
- Receive e-TDS/TCS returns from deductors/collectors and upload them to the TIN central system.
- Receive TDS/TCS returns in paper format from non-corporate, non-government deductors/collectors and upload them to the TIN central system.
- Receive Annual Information Returns from filers and upload them to the TIN central system.
- Receive ‘applications for allotment of new TAN(Form 49B)’ and ‘Request for Changes or Correction in TAN data for TAN allotted’ from TAN applicants.
- Receive ‘applications for allotment of new PAN(Form 49A,Form 49AA)’ and ‘Request for new PAN Card or/and changes or Correction in PAN data’ from PAN applicants.
- Receive Form 24G statements from Account Offices (AO) and upload them to the TIN central system.
You can find out tin facilitation center nearer to your city or locality by visiting this link