Reader Comments

  1. Surya

    Is one certificate signed by gazetted officer is enough for both id proof and address proof, because it has both id and address column.

  2. Yadav Akash

    Can U Help For The Same If Date Of Birth Proof Is Absent?
    In My Mother’s Case She Doesn’t Have Any Sort Of ID,DOB Proof Nothing.
    Any Help Would Really Be Appreciated

  3. Govindarajan

    My mother don’t have any date of birth proof, but she has ration card and voter id bit it have only age. How do I apply for her. Kindly help me.


    i don’t have any birth documents but in adhar card of birth year. how can apply for pan card.?

Comments are closed.