Reader Comments

  1. vishal

    I have applied for the pan card and I have also the acknowlegdement no which I have given to the payer. do I be charged with 20%

  2. m siva sai kumar

    when we joined in the organization we did not intimate my pan number hence they deducted TDS @ 20% the next month we updated my pan number. can we get the deducted TDS amount or not ?

    1. YFB

      If its not adjusted by your employer then you can claim refund from tax department. First, check with your employer and get form 16 from them.

  3. anubhav

    I had the National service scheme account in post office at that time the pan number was not associated with account when i closed the account no one from the department asked for the PAN number not they have deducted tax at 20% and when i provided the pan number they are saying it can not be rectified and i can not avail the refund.kindly tell me is there any way i can get my refund

  4. Mokil

    When we are joining of my job in bank than I have not made my PAN number in first quarter tds are deducted my salary and I received net salary now I made my pan number and ITR files than check my tds first quarter tds are not available in 26AS what can I do give a reply

  5. pankaj

    someone deducted 20% tds on my income and it is not showing in my 26AS ? should i claim it?
    if not should i show that income in my ITR and pay tax again on it ??

Comments are closed.